This week was a busy, busy one. Despite working like a mad woman to prep for last week off, I had a mountain of work this week to tend to. I’ve also been dealing with a variety of headaches brought on by my move related to damaged items, wrong shipments, etc. To say I’d like a low key neighborhood weekend this weekend is an under-statement. I’m looking forward to doing just that!
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and have a great weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Read City of Girls. I really enjoyed being harkened back to an old New York City. It was a fun, sexy read.
- Worked so much! Felt good to get back into the groove.
- Gave a little refresh to My Closet in the Shop. And my Amazon Shop!
- Attended a virtual press event for Nice, France’s tourism. It made me miss my beloved France so, so much.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- How fun is this tour of a Brooklyn townhome?
- This video tribute to New York City also gave me all the feels for my city. I loved the script for it so much!
- So happy for my friend Carly & her new husband Mike! Their intimate backyard wedding was so gorgeous.
- I loved this roundup of Half Baked Harvest’s most loved Fall recipes. I pinned so many!
- Related, how good do these pumpkin cheesecake swirl bars look?
- Looking to get more involved in the election? This article shares a bunch of ways to make an impact.
- This is an incredibly impactful essay by model Emily Ratajkowski and something you should make time to read this weekend. I had such chills reading it.
- My friend Rebecca is launching A Year in Paris calendar – how beautiful does it look? I love her Paris photography so much.
- You know my love for the grain bowl runs deep so please enjoy this post on the art of perfecting making one .
- A guide for a perfect day on Paris’ Left Bank.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Behold! J.Crew Factory brought back their best-selling car coat in so many good colors – and at such a good price! This puffer jacket is also great.
- Speaking of J.Crew…yep, I’m going to need this new coat for sure. It’s similar to this style one that I own and love (and is now restocked). And they are doing 50% off shoes today only!
- Madewell also has some great new arrivals that dropped this week! I am loving this sweater, this sweater, this sweater & these boots. And so.many.cute hair accessories!
- I’ve been so happy with these protective face masks that I’m going to buy this three-pack to have some more color/variety.
- Hello Shopbop new arrivals for Fall! Loving this hoodie, this cable knit sweater, this jacket, these jeans, this cozy sweater, this faux fur jacket, these sneakers (added to my cart!) and this new style of my very favorite Agolde Nico Jeans!
- I am loving this Target x Studio McGee home line. So many affordable pieces that’ll add warmth and style to your space.
- Also Lowe’s released a Designers collection of home goods from designers like Jason Wu and Rebecca Minkoff and it has so many cool pieces. I thought this was such a clever collaboration!
- Two of my most worn sweaters of last Fall are back in stock – this cardigan (worn here) and this lantern sleeve cashmere sweater (worn here). I wear a M in both.
- Naadam brought back by cashmere jogger and cashmere hoodie. These were travel MVPs for me and then became quarantine MVPs. I am already eyeing the cashmere hoodie in another color. It is the coziest! I wear a Small in the jogger and a Large in the hoodie.
- Emerson Fry is a favorite small business of mine to support and I just bought this cozy looking fleece for the Fall & Winter seasons. It’s so stylish for fleece! Love the half zip in the back and the high neck.
- Express has a whole Parisian Chic section of their site now – right up my alley!
- This lounge dress looks so soft and comfy.
- I am loving this wrap coat – so perfect for call and love the rich color!
- Looking for a cozy matching lounge set? Obsessed with this top and shorts look.
- My fellow blogger Jess Keys collaborated with Alice & Wonder on this adorable “VOTE” t-shirt and 10% of profits are donated to Vote Save America.
- Williams Sonoma really gets me with their Fall-inspired new arrivals. How cute are these mini pie molds? And this sounds delicious as does this and this! Also this pumpkin spice candle is under $20! And mulled cider hand soap?! I could go on and on, clearly…
- A “reading sweater“!? Sign me up! (And from the same brand, clearly I needed this tee).
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- The best Fall finds on Amazon Fashion right now.
- Things I’ve bought and loved recently.
- The best cardigans out now.
- The French girl closet staple flat.
- Affordable home decor finds.
- What I’ve already bought for Fall.