This week was a bit of a blur as after getting home Saturday night I basically didn’t stop working! I am in full Holidays prep mode over here and truly enjoying planning for the forthcoming season as I think we could all use a dose of holiday cheer am I right? I’m really excited to share with you guys everything I’ve been prepping behind the scenes! Hope you all enjoy this week’s roundup (so much goodness!) and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Got back from Vermont where I did a few days visiting and taking in the Fall colors. It required a week of self isolation before I went and a negative Covid test in hand but it was worth it! I typed up a mini Fall road trip guide to VT here.
- The Shop is updated! Discover new Cozy & Casual finds, new Under $100 finds and all my current Home Favorites. And as a friendly reminder, if you’ve seen me wear it, you can probably find it here.
- I had the pleasure of working with Lands’ End for the first time! You can see our collaboration here and I’d love for you to give it some love <3 (And psst…the sale is still on! You can get 50% off puffer vests and fleece and 30% off everything else! Use code SNUG.)
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- How to be more mindful at your work desk.
- I’ve been enjoying cooking cauliflower lately and this recipe is next on my list!
- I loved this conversation between Brene Brown and Tim Ferris. (And if you’ve never watched Brene Brown’s Netflix special – do not delay! It was so meaningful to me).
- Eerie photos of Paris at night following the installment of a curfew again in the city.
- This skillet chili sounds delicious! Bookmarking it for this winter.
- My friend Lindsay is launching an amazing sounding candle company! I can’t wait to pre-order one. You know I love a good candle!
- How to declutter your digital life.
- So nice to finally see the Catholic Church publicly acknowledge support of same sex marriages. (I am Catholic).
- I watch The Today Show pretty much every weekday morning so of course I loved this Q&A with host Hoda Kotb.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- This sherpa coat has over 6,000 positive reviews! I personally can’t get enough of fleece this year.
- Apparently this coat was one of the very top items sold on Amazon Prime Day. It’s definitely a classic! And this one looks like one I have from Patagonia.
- I am loving this affordable fedora hat to add to Fall outfits this year.
- J.Crew has 50% off full priced items! Shop my picks here.
- My favorite stacking food storage containers are finally restocked! These were one of my most handy 2019 purchases.
- The new holiday inspired LAKE Pajamas are too cute!
- These J.Crew Factory slippers look like UGG but are a fraction of the price.
- Also from J.Crew Factory (and 50% off through tonight!) that I am loving this holiday top that looks like the one I wore here (and this one is great, too!), this cute beanie, this great cardigan, these classic best-selling pajamas, these tartan face masks (#2020), this classic coat, these rain boots that look like mine, these darling flats and this sweater dress that could be dressed up or dressed down.
- H&M always coming in with the good coats! This style is timeless and I am also loving this cozy sherpa one (and this similar one), this faux fur one, this classic but with a hood (!), this one I saw in store and loved (looks a lot like this one I own!) and this one, too.
- I love that Ulta is celebrating black owned brands on their site. Also here are some black owned brands you can shop at Nordstrom.
- Very much here for Madewell’s new loungewear line: MWL (aka Make Weekends Longer!)
- Loving the back of this workout top and this one looks good, too.
- I’m so glad Old Navy brought back their thermal PJs! I have a pair from last year and they’re great.
- This mock neck sweater dress is such a good staple this time of year and under $30!
- Love this ballet wrap style sweater. Would be so great for the upcoming holiday season.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Reviewing the MM.LaFleur jardigan.
- What to buy at the Credo Beauty sale.
- The best cozy things to wear + have in your home right now.
- My favorite sweaters & the best items from J.Crew and Madewell right now.
- The best shoes to own for Fall & Winter.
- My favorite cardigans right now.
- Affordable wardrobe finds for the season.