With lots of catching up from last week to do, I’m just glad I made it through this week with my head still screwed on straight! It was B-U-S-Y! But it was also one of those weeks where I was reminded how lucky I am to love my jobs. I felt a lot of joy coming from the work I was doing this week and that felt so nice. I’ll be laying low this weekend with the exception of doing one shoot for an upcoming collaboration I can’t wait to share more about!
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend! And p.s. – my next installment of my The Little Things List – an email exclusive where I share the little things bringing me joy – goes out Sunday! Sign up now to ensure you get it!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- So.much.organizing! I’ll say I think the only part of moving I enjoy is the purging and then the organizing. I’ve been spending all my spare moments getting my apartment organized and it’s been a lot of work but such fun. Relatedly, I also updated my Amazon storefront and added a new category of Organization for all the organizing supplies I’ve bought for my new place!
- I was honored that Susan featured me in her The Francophiles newsletter – she issued me the Proust Questionnaire – you can read the Q&A here!
- I updated the Seasonal Favorites Shop to be refreshed for Fall! So many good pieces for the season. I also gave a little refresh to the Meghan’s Closet Shop – a bigger revamp adding in what I’ve bought for Fall will be coming soon.
- I was lucky enough to work with Hulu on such a fun collaboration for the new show Only Murders in the Building which stars Steve Martin, Martin Short & Selena Gomez – are you watching it!? If you haven’t yet started it – I can’t recommend it enough! My sister and are I so obsessed.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Love this tip for better coffee drinks at home.
- The rise of the COVID mid life crisis. Who can relate?
- Podcasts to listen to no matter what mood you’re in.
- Make-ahead salads you can pack for lunch.
- How to handle tricky job interview questions.
- How to keep the days from blurring together.
- I’ve been on a real latte kick lately so I am eyeing trying this honey lavender latte from my friend Ashley next!
- How to get shinier, healthier hair.
- I’m looking forward to touring this brand new hotel when I next head to Paris.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- The Madewell Fall arrivals are so good! Favorites of mine include this sherpa jacket, these boots and these boots, this leather jacket, this sweater, this blazer, this cardigan, this sweatshirt & they also just dropped so much good denim!
- How cute is this little lightweight jacket from Levi’s? Perfect for Fall and all Spring long, too.
- Bring on the oversized cardigans! Even more cardigan inspo.
- A chic sherpa jacket that is reversible!? Yes, please!
- I am loving pullovers for this coming Fall and this one looks so comfy and well made.
- I’m buying this sweater after loving this one I recently got so much (size M). Also loving this one with such gorgeous Fall vibes.
- Emerson Fry is one of my favorite small brands to support – I have loved every one of their special pieces that I’ve bought and their new Fall pieces look absolutely wonderful. I just added this coat to my cart (I loved my first teddy coat from the brand so much!)
- I found a gorgeous vintage feeling French mirror if you happen to be in the market!
- I bought wine glasses identical to these in Paris years ago and they still spark so much joy. I can’t recommend them enough & this brand is a French favorite.
- Ahhhh CB2’s new Paris Modern collection is heart eyes for days!
- My favorite little travel hack for bringing hats on a trip is back in stock! They sell out regularly.
- This workout set is the equivalent of taste the rainbow. I’ve heard great things about this brand – have any of you tried it?
- Still on a loungewear set kick and loving this one.
- I’m loving Alex Mill’s new arrivals. This brand is so cool and the pieces I own from them are really well made (including this sweater they just restocked and added new shades of!) Favorites spotted include this striped tee, this jumpsuit and this one, too, this sweater, this hoodie, this cardigan & this cardigan and this sherpa fleece jacket.
- Give me all the sweater dresses this time of year! This one has extra cute detailing on it and I love the price point of it, too.
- My J.Crew Daphne coat is back in stock for the season! See it on me here. And I am 100% buying this gorgeous Fall dress they just released!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Fall Wish List.
- Saie Beauty Review.
- French Wardrobe Staples For Fall.
- Clothes I am Wearing this Fall.
- Current Amazon Home Favorites.
- My Favorite New Arrivals from Sezane.
- The Ultimate Paris Bucket List.