Hi you guys! And hi 2022!! How were your holidays? I hope they were merry, bright + healthy. As you know by now, I took the last couple of weeks largely off. My brain has a really hard time turning off from thinking about content I want to create or need to create so taking an extended period of time away from my screens was really valuable. Next week I am diving back into five posts a week and I will once again be doing a “Look Back Week” where I share a variety of recaps from 2021’s most loved.
Next week I will also be sending out an exclusive post to newsletter subscribers only all about how I have been taking time to reset at the onset of this new year. If you’d like to receive it, you can sign up here.
I’m glad to be back and hope you enjoy this first roundup of 2022 and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I updated my Home Favorites in The Shop! Everything I love in my home that’s currently available to shop can be found there.
- Binged the new Emily in Paris (I liked it more than the first season but still found myself rolling my eyes and shaking my head plenty! This was my POV on season 1) and I also rewatched Bridgerton in anticipation of Season 2 arriving in March!
- I started back up my Melissa Wood Health workouts at long last – it feels so good to once again be moving my body with intention after too long of a hiatus!
- I purged my skin using ELEMIS Skin Bliss Recovery Capsules. I did this 28 day regimen a few years ago and it was wild how much came out of my skin. It’s a bit of a brutal process but worth it in the end. (And if you do do it; don’t miss The 6 Best Concealers for Breakouts and Redness).
- I finally got back to my Masterclass membership and completed the Bobbi Brown Masterclass – I learned so many good makeup tips that I’m excited to put into practice.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- How divine does this chutney grilled cheese from Ina Garten sound?
- 55 slow cooker recipes to get you through winter.
- Bucket list trips to add to your wanderlist. Related: My wanderlist.
- Books for a more productive and meaningful life.
- Related: How to get out of a reading rut.
- When more is more: wow to this Paris apartment.
- Exercises to help you sleep.
- I love the idea of a wellness trip – completely co-sign the healing power certain travel can have.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I’ve been wearing these teddy slippers from Everlane every day out in Colorado.
- If you’ve been wanting to try the Blue Apron Wellness Meals I love – they have a $140 off + free shipping promo happening right now.
- My wardrobe the past three weeks has largely been made up of this Athleisure Capsule Wardrobe.
- Also been living in this fleece I got recently in the Ecru (M). So soft, so cozy. You can shop more of my Amazon Fashion favorites here.
- Speaking of Athleisure, Lululemon’s new arrivals are so good. Loving this jacket, this top and this tank in particular and while you’re shopping – this tee and this bra are two of my personal favs.
- Nordstrom also just dropped so much good activewear if you’re like me and getting back to workouts as the new year begins. Loving these joggers, this cool bomber jacket, this tee, this hoodie zip up, this sweatshirt & this jacket looks so good for walks.
- And if you’re like me and use new cute workout clothes as motivation, be sure to check out My Current Favorite Workout Clothes.
- Very into this puffer jacket. And this chic one that is 40% off right now. And this packable one!
- I love this fleece – just added it to my cart.
- Woah: Banana Republic is better than I’ve seen it in years. I immediately added this sweater, this sweater, this sweater, this sweater/bomber jacket & this coat to my bag but all their New Arrivals are definitely worth perusing right now.
- So here for all the new color options of my favorite Sezane striped tee!
- J.Crew has a major sale going on right now with loads of markdowns up to 60% off – including a lot of items I own like this coat (seen here), this sweater, these boots (seen here) and this top (seen here). And even cashmere is on sale!
- I’ve been using my favorite CBD balm on all my aches and pains of late that have come from getting back into working out.
- Right before the holidays I upgraded to the Apple AirPod Pros and looooove the noice cancelling functionality. I spotted them on sale right now, too!
- My skin was SO dry in Colorado so I was slathering on my favorite body oil by OSEA Malibu daily (I was so glad to have had a travel size with me!) This stuff is truly some of the most gorgeous body oils I’ve ever tested.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My 2021 Year in Review.
- Gift Ideas for Yourself to Start the Year.
- My Favorite Winter Coats.
- A Cozy Winter Capsule Wardrobe.
- My Favorite Places to Shop Online.
- Favorite Sweaters & Sweatshirts for At Home.