I felt so wrapped in love by this community these past two weeks and I just wanted to take a minute to thank you all so much for being such a wonderful support system. I’m just so grateful to those of you in my little corner of the internet.
Quick PSA that it’s your last chance to sign up to get my Fall 2021 Sweater Guide! I spent a lot of time this week curating it and it’ll be going out to newsletter subscribers *only*! So get on the list if you want the goods in your inbox next week!
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup (it’s a hefty one!) & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I had the Neat Method over to organize my closets and they worked SUCH magic!! I’ll be sharing before & afters on Instagram.
- I continued a variety of home to-dos. The list seems to grow every day but I’m leaning into enjoying the process!
- I bought all my favorite movies via Amazon Prime Video and so I’ve started watching the ones that give me Fall feels like You’ve Got Mail and Notting Hill on repeat.
- Worked heavily on curating the forthcoming 2021 Fall Sweater Guide for wit & whimsy newsletter subscribers! Can’t wait to have it out in the world – likely next week!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- One of the best books I read all year, The Riviera House is now available and just became a bestseller! I can’t recommend it enough. Set in the South of France and just a beautiful story.
- Mark your calendar to watch the Arc de Triomphe get wrapped! I can’t wait to see this new art installation.
- Storage ideas for small closets. Related: Neat Method Review.
- Modern Fall Home decor ideas.
- Reflections on 9/11 in the archives of The New Yorker.
- Fall road trip ideas in the U.S.
- The 50 best date spots in NYC. Related: What To Wear On A First Date.
- Pinned all these Fall recipe ideas from Half Baked Harvest.
- I loved all of Jess’ Monochromatic outfit ideas.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- J.Crew has marked down over 400 of their new Fall arrivals for a limited time! Favorites spotted include this sweater, this trench that I own, this cardigan, the Daphne coat that I also own, this teddy coat, this dress I just ordered, this sweater coat, this blazer, these cotton cashmere joggers, this textured sweater, these boots, this cashmere wrap (I never get on a plane without mine!), this striped sweater, this hat I own, this blazer, these jeans, this comfy looking sweatshirt dress, this bow top I bought of course, this striped tee, this sweater tee I bought and this pretty blouse that’s great for work.
- Alert! I found a classic Rag & Bone boot style for 40% off!
- Madewell is doing 20% off for Insiders (free to sign up & be a part) – here are my picks included in the sale – SO much Fall goodness.
- Supergoop is 20% off! Here are my favorite SKUs from the brand & a friendly reminder you should be wearing SPF every day – year round!
- Club Monaco brought back one of my favorite coats that I own! See it on here, here. It’s such good quality (I have a lot of coats from Club Monaco and they remain favorites year after year).
- I just learned Amazon Prime offers a student rate! If you are one or if you have a student, you can get 50% off + things like free Grubhub delivery. Wish I had this in college!
- H&M has started dropping Fall new arrivals and true to form the sweaters & coats are so good. Favorites I spotted include this blazer, this coat, this coat & this coat, this blouse, these ribbed leggings and this cardigan. They also brought back the off the shoulder sweater I wore here and they have a chic Chanel-inspired jacket that looks like the one I wore in Paris here.
- Nordstrom also now has so many good jackets & coats! This Instagram famous suede moto jacket, this utility jacket, this leather moto jacket, this classic car coat, this plaid coat, this chic puffer coat, this timeless coat and this classic belted jacket.
- One of my favorite lounge sets – this sweatshirt + matching shorts – is back in stock! You can see it on here. I’m wearing a M. Was so pleasantly surprised with the quality.
- J.Crew Factory has plenty of cute and affordable ways to update your wardrobe this season. Favorites spotted include this sweatshirt, this coat + this coat, this sweater blazer, this top with the cutest ruffle detail, this plaid blazer, this striped tee, this cool jacket and these jeans.
- LOFT has a great tie belt that is very similar to the Isabel Marant one that I own if you’ve been looking for the look for less!
- Athleta has been one of my favorite brands to shop for workout clothes and athleisure pieces in the past year and a half and their new arrivals are great right now. Favorites spotted include this cool jacket and this one, too, this tee, these joggers and don’t miss my all-time favorite leggings for a year running – the elation tight (I size down to a S in them!)
- I like the seaming detail on this cozy looking sweater from Nordstrom. Can’t beat the price either!
- & Other Stories brought back my favorite oversized sweater. Definitely size down! I have the XS! And Everlane brought back my chunky cardigan styled here.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Early Fall Finds from Amazon Fashion.
- Casual Fall Outfit Ideas With Jeans.
- Creative Storage Solutions for Small Kitchens.
- The best of the Sezane Fall collection.
- Saie Beauty Review.
- Recent Favorite Amazon Purchases.
- Clothes in My Closet I Can’t Wait to Wear This Fall.